Gentle Peel Resurfacing NIGHT
Optimum balance of resurfacing Glycolic Acid (10%) and soothing ingredients in a daily hydrating night care to reveal a new skin.
Ideal for blemish-prone skin, this lightweight cream will gently replenish skin overnight. Highly recommended by healthcare professionals, this optimum blend of Glycolic Acid (10%) and soothing ingredients will gently exfoliate the skin without irritation whilst continuing to hydrate with TEOXANE’s Resilient Hyaluronic Acid®.
Apply 3 pumps of product to cleansed face and neck in the evening. Blend to ensure full coverage. Avoid contact with the eyes, lips or mucous membranes. Avoid sun exposure while using this treatment, in the case of sun exposure, use sun protection, avoid saunas, stream rooms and Turkish baths. Use this product alone. Do not use a skincare cream after applying this product
Perfect Skin Refiner may also be used as a complement to professional aesthetic procedures.
For sensitive skin: use Perfect Skin Refiner once a week and increase the frequency according to the tolerance. For normal skin: use Perfect Skin Refiner every evening.
- For sensitive skin: use PERFECT SKIN REFINER 1 time a week and increase the frequency according to the tolerance.
- For normal skin: use PERFECT SKIN REFINER every night.
- For mature skin / dry to very dry skin: use 1 night PERFECT SKIN REFINER and the other night RHA® SERUM, then increase the frequency of PERFECT SKIN REFINER use according to the tolerance
- Pre - post aesthetic procedure recommendation: Apply on cleansed face every evening, 15 - 21 days before procedure.
PRECAUTIONS FOR USE: External use.
- Do not apply to the eyes or mucous membranes.
- If any splashes occur on these areas, rinse thoroughly with plenty of fresh water.
- Avoid sun exposure while using this treatment, in the case of sun exposure, use sun protection, avoid saunas, steam rooms and Turkish baths.
- Use this product alone. Do not use a skincare cream after applying this product.
- A mild transient tingling sensation may occur. This is temporary. Minor redness may appear, particularly after initial application, but should ease quickly. If it persists, increase the amount of time between applications and apply on alternate evenings. Once the irritation has disappeared return to normal application.
- The product should not be used on persons with known hypersensitivity to any of the formulas components.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- In the event of reactions during use, stop treatment and consult a doctor.
- This product is for topical use only. Glycolic Acid is an active molecule. Highly concentrated, it can, like all fruit acids, cause irritation in some skin types. Before applying to the face we recommend testing skin tolerance on a less exposed area.